Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sephora....Makeup Rewards?

So this blog is dedicated to Sephora and there 'Rewards' program or lack of.  I can't belive that in this age of professional discounts that Sephora is the last of major stores to follow suit.  I guess what prompted me to write this is my new Back Stage card that I just received from Makeup For Ever which entitles me to a 40% professional discount but here's the catch it can only be used at the Makeup Forever boutique or by ordering over the phone.  This becomes an issue to me because I live within a mile of a Sephora store in which I cannot use my card...I just find it to be utter BS!!  Come on Sephora get with the times and start honoring some of the professional discounts these companies give out.  I know for one thing I am going to start purchasing my cosmetic needs from other companies and cosmetic boutiques that are willing to give out actual discounts as opposed to 1oz samples.  So there you have it my rant for the day and if you feel the same please leave a comment and express how you feel.