Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Product Alert! MAC's Spring Color Forcast

Yet another must have collection from MAC cosmetics!  These collections feature colors from four different groups Pink's, Coral, Plum's, and Amber.  The Amber collection to me is just blah....a few neutrals that I can really do without, but I will say that the quads in the pink and plum collection is a must have.  For those die hard MAC fans this is something to add to your makeup collection but for the pros I say save your money.  You know there are only 1 or 2 shades that will actually make it to your kit and MAC will surly discontinue them before you know it. Boooooooooo!!!  Then again I'm still pissed that they won't bring back Studio Mist Foundation.  Now will I get a quad or two for personal use yes I will but will it make my pro kit, not really.  Check out the video.....regardless of the collection MAC knows how to make a commercial!!!

For more information and to shop the collection check out MAC Cosmetics until next time Be Beautiful