Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pallettes Anyone???

So in my attempt to have more efficient way to store my makeup and stop spilling pigments all over my office I have decided to have as much makeup as possible in pallette form. Of course this will be a work in progress simply because pressing pigments is quite a job especially when you have so many that need to be pressed, that is why I am glad I have sites like Coastal Scents to help in this long overdue process.  They sell everything needed to make this process as easy as possible, including handy how-to videos.  So I will be making an updated makeup collection very soon and expect to see tons of pallettes and more organized items.   The only thing I had to think twice about putting in a pallette was my lipsticks because it requires me to melt them down first and then pour into the pans for a pallette, I was a bit worried about the consistency but so far so good.  So I will be sure to keep you updated with my progress but I am sure of one thing having 80% of my items in pallette form will definitly make things so much easier.
*For more information on pallettes and to purchase supplies check out Coastal Scents and this video on pressing pigments.