Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Look of the day!

Hello lovlies!!!

So for this look of the day I really wanted to have something that was full of shimmer and drama at the same time. I decided to use MAC's Fashion Patch mineral eyeshadow quad (the pink and black) because many times we buy these products and just forget about them because something new comes out. I also used Mehron's E.Y.E cream in slate grey and Black as a base along with my usual eye primer to really make the color pop!! This isn't usually my smokey eye but I do love the way the colors just blend together. I skipped the lashes and used two coats of NYX Doll Eye Mascara and a shimmering pink lipstick to finish the look.

Check it out and maybe I will do a tutorial on this look because I think it was perfect for dinner with friends.....Until next time B Beautiful Everyone