Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Product Review: Temptu Airbrushing System

There has been so much talk about this new Temptu system, I just had to get the product myself and try it out.  So here is my official take on the system..........And before you read this please keep in mind that I do use Temptu and have many of there products in my kit.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!  The only good thing I could find in this system is that they actually made a system affordable for women to use at home.  My issues are this there were too many steps just to get started, the noise level is off the charts for such a small system.  Now as a professional I have used many compressors that have there fair share of noise but this was just tooo much.  Now my biggest no no with the Temptu system is the selection of foundations and not being able to mix and get the correct color for my skintone.  Usually with airbrushing you can add drops of different foundations and mix to get your exact shade but that is not the case with this.  So I went through the one pod is too light then the next pod is too dark...........and layering the foundations is not an option either, I took this back to the store so quickly. 
Just know that I do love the Temptu products and I just think that they should refine the total package.  Make that compressor quiet, get a few more shades in the line since you can't mix them like other products and add an air pod in with the original package. 
So pair all of this along with the pricing and I will pass besides I am still keeping my fingers crossed that MAC will bring back Studio Mist foundation.  For now if I need airbrushing I will be mixing my drops or purchasing Dior Airbrush foundation.  Until next time Be Beautiful everyone!


Price: $225.00 for the system
          $55.00 for 2 pod refills keep in mind that the pods DO NOT come with the system