Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Product Alert: Kim Kardashian the fragrance

$50 1.7oz. Eau de Parfum Spray
$65 3.4oz. Eau de Parfum Spray


After much anticipation 2010 finally brings us Kim Kardashian the Frangrance, and baby let me tell you it does not disappoint.  First off everything about this scent is S..E..X..Y to the 10th degree, from the ad, featuring Kim herself, to the actual fragrance.  With hints of jasmine and tonka bean this fragrance is perfect for an intiment night alone with that special someone.  Although while on my shopping trip at Sephora I did hear that many thought the fragrance was a copy of Poision by DIOR and I must say I don't think so.  I remember DIOR's Poision that was my scent back in the day with my tight booty jeans and heels (=irresistable) and I really don't see the simalarity at all.  It is now one of my top scents and is as sexy as the creator herself but DIOR it is not this is a fragrance that stands on it's own.  So if you would like to try the new scent by Kim K stop by your nearest Sephora and geta  sample but trust you will go back for the full size

Available exclusively at Sephora
Here is Kim looking Fab at the official debut of her new fragrance in South Beach Miami (Photo: Getty Images)