Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Juice Beauty Cleansing Gel

So this product is one of my January Favorites for 2010 and I have been using it faithfully for the past 3 months.  I have to say that for a few years now I have been a die hard Neutrogena fan and have even recommended there products to friends and clients alike.  Now things have changed Juice Beauty is now my TOP face cleanser, this stuff is organic and amazing. So lets go over the pros, it is so very deep cleansing and gets out all the dirt and grim on my face especially after a long day of running around and working.  My skin feels silky and squeaky clean but with every pro there is a con.  The con's of this product is this, I would not use this unless I had very oily skin, NOT combination skin but oily skin because it really does take out all that excess oil so if you have any dry patches it will really dry you out.  The smell is not that appealing so that is another thing that you have to get use to but other than those two things this is an oily girl's dream.  My 6oz bottle has lasted me 3 months (twice a day use) as you only need 1 pump per use.  My acne is getting under control and I just may expand and try other products from Juice Beauty.  So this definitly gets a thumbs up!

6oz. $22 from Sephora