Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Glam!!!!

So what kind of beauty blogger would I be if I didn't give my thoughts on the looks that hit this year's Grammy's. All the biggest and brightest stars in music were there and although I would love to give my thoughts on everyone's fashion hits and misses I'm going to have to keep it to my standouts............

Oh Mrs. Carter(wearing Stephane Rolland)...I've seen Bey in much better looks than this one. To me it was a bit boring like we had seen her in this, and the two tone hair....I'll pass. But as usual the makeup is FLAWLESS and it is Beyonce so she gets a pass this time...... and only this time!!!


For me Pink was the standout of the night, I'm not sure who her dress was by the it looked absolutely FABULOUS on the red carpet! Loved the color and the structure of the dress, simple elegant makeup and her fab cut to top it off. Also her performance in my opinion was the standout of the night...let's be ready for others to fall in line and copy this high flying number. Hey she gets an A+ from me because she was able to do it in those stunning shoes......by the way if anyone knows the designer please let me know!!!!


Ms. Keri Baby!!! Lovely.....beautiful color and makeup of course is always on point
Katy Perry in Zac Posen No comment......

Fergie in a cobalt blue Pucci mini dress, fab look fun flirty perfect for the occasion


Taylor Swift in Kaufman Franco...congrats to Taylor who won Album of the year among other awards. Loving the look but I do wish that she had a little bit more fun with it, why is everyone in such a rush to look so grown?

Rihanna in Eli Saab...hands down she KILLED it from the makeup to the hair and dress. She is really on the couture scene hard and I loves it. I think her makeup look may just have to be my 1st video of the new year. Although I do wish she had performed....I can just imagine that outfit

Lady Gaga in Armani Prive'.......Oh what the hell did you expect! I am such a Gaga fan she can do no wrong in my eyes. This was who I waited for all night and she did NOT disappoint!!
So there you have my top picks for the night and of course there were other stunners but I must mention that I did miss Whitney & Mimi on the red carpet last night. Even though they were not nominated they are legends and an appearance would have been fab. But as usual until next time Be Beautiful!
*Photos by Getty Images