Enjoy A Girls Night Out!!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

In My Kit:Fyrinnae Cosmetics

I thought I would share one of my newest favs when it comes to cosmetics and what's in my kit. About a year ago I discovered Fyrinnae (Fyeer-ih-nay) Cosmetics and I have been hooked ever since. First lets start with the 193 amazing eyeshadow colors and add to the mix a wide variety of intensely pigmented Lip Luster, City Glam glitters and so much more.


They are NOT a mineral makeup company but all of there cosmetics are vegan which makes them an excellent product to use on even the most sensitive of skin. The price points are great $5.25 for a full size loose eyeshadow and $9.00 for Ink Liner is just an example....


Below are pics of some of my favs that have become staple items in my kits, they look great on both warm and cool girls, add the right mixing medium and a whole new product emerges. Another great thing about this company is the way they describe in detail each item including ingredients and proper use. Oh and if you get a chance to order only one item make it the Glow Blush in Hypnotize it's an amazing dusty peach with a soft glow that is great for bridal. I end of having to give my brides samples and the site they love this shade so much!!! Not to mention the bronzer is my newest fav for contouring and highlighting......so if you haven't checked them out make sure you do so!!! Until next time B Beautiful!!

NYC Makeup Artist





The Ink Liners 23 colors to choose from

Kamikaze shadow

Biker Chic (you know I had to get it because of the name :)


Avenging Salem